- Holds the title of Chief Finance officer or equivalent senior Finance leadership position
- A member of top management
- The applicant cannot be self employed
- The Application form needs to be signed by the Nominee and stamped by the organization.
- Applicants must present accomplishments related to the applicant’s current position.
- The final eligibility of the Participant will be subject to the discretion and approval of Jury.
- Finalists will be expected to attend the Symposium in person.
- Participants can upload up to three supporting documents (screenshots, photographs, references, project plan, demos etc.) - Max. Attachment size can be 15MB.
Evaluation Criteria for Finance Leader
- “Vision and Leadership” The CFO must possess sound business acumen, astute foresight and the ability to lead, inspire and guide his/her organization to greater heights of growth, financial achievement and recognition.
- Knowledge and Experience The CFO must have a sound understanding of all matters relating to the corporate regulatory compliance and reporting requirements of the company.
- Track Record and Accomplishments The CFO’s track record and accomplishments will be a key factor.
Evaluation Criteria for Indian Finance Veteran
- 30+ years of robust experience in finance domain
- Served as CFO for at least 10+ years
- Sustained excellence and responsible for bringing the radical finance transformation in an organization
- Strong track record of extraordinary Leadership and accountable in decision making of multiple departments.
- Exceptional track record achievement, the judges will consider the corporate deals, including M&As, rights issues etc, handled by the CFO during the year under review. The degree of difficulty of each corporate deal will also be taken into account. The ability of the CFO to create long-term shareholder value for the company is an important consideration
The Jury Panel would evaluate based on the information provided in the Nominee Form and the supporting documents shared across by the applicants
- The size and scope of responsibilities
- Leadership and management effectiveness
- Business value created by technology innovation
- Engagement in industry and community endeavors.
- Entries submitted without all requirements will not be considered,
- By entering the CFO Leadership Awards, entrants grant permission to reproduce the materials and information entered online in any magazine, book, promotional material, or online/digital format produced by Exito.
- Failure to provide an interview or significant discrepancies between the entry and information provided after judging could result in forfeiture of the award.